Every vision needs a mission and a fusion of purpose, process and people; and what sustains the mission is an abiding and enduring passion.
"An ecologically sustainable, self-reliant society; Where basic needs of every individual like food, shelter, education and entertainment are met; Where justice, equality, liberty and security are assured; Where interdependent community maintaining co-operative culture and harmony between mankind and nature with gender sensitized community structure, having access and control over resources vis-à-vis socio-economic political decision-making process."
The effort has been made to improve the services in quality and quantity in order to meet the ever increasing and challenging needs with the following mission.
In order to fulfill its mission, CAP adhere the following overall objectives.
▪ To promote entrepreneurship and skill development.
▪ To form and establish thrift and credit and self help groups and create avenues for micro-credit.
▪ To transfer and popularise technology in agriculture and allied sectors among rural and tribal areas.
▪ To act as a catalyst in promoting bio-diversity and management of natural resources.
▪ Ecological Sensitivity.
▪ Honesty and Integrity.
▪ Communal Harmony.
▪ Openness and Transparency.
▪ Loyalty (commitment to the cause and the organisation).
▪ A voice for the needy and marginalised communities.
▪ Initiating movements as per the local needs and priorities.
▪ Work in partnership with other local organisations, groups and individuals.
▪ Involve local people to become active participant in their community development initiatives.